Mortgage Home Loan Consultant (Commission-Only)- Sacramento
Do you hate sitting in an office all day? This position actually requires that you spend more than 80% of your time outside of your office. Like meeting new people and helping people to finance a new home? Read further to check out this opportunity.
What You Will Be Doing
- Sourcing leads for mortgage home loans
- Meet with perspective borrowers to obtain loan applications, explain application process, fees involved, and different programs available, etc.
- Analyze perspective borrowers' financial status (income and debt) by obtaining required paperwork needed for loan submission and to notify borrower of credit report/appraisals ordered to determine feasibility of making a mortgage loan
- Submit completed applications and confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application concerns
- Advise borrowers of underwriting decisions, work with the borrower and underwriter to ensure all underwriting conditions are met
- Work with both the processor and borrower, if loan is denied, about reconstructing loan under a different program
- Coordinate loan closing, escrow signing, ordering of loan documents and assisting borrowers in the closing process
What You Need for this Position
- Have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Have one to two years related experience and/or training
- Are proficient with Windows-based software
- Have the ability to drive a car or obtain other reliable transportation is required
- Are able to speak, read, write and effectively interpret documents and reports
- Have competent math skills
- Are registered under the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) - required upon hire
- Are self-motivated and extremely detail oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
|Employment Type: Regular Employee|
|Requisition #: req1051|
542 Main St
Vacaville, California, 95688
Be a part of a growing company that is truly committed to its employees and clients. Consider joining the First Bank family. As a member of our family, you are part of one of the largest independent banks in the U.S. We are proud of our growth and success over the past 100 years and look forward to a bright and promising future.
At First Bank one of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a First Bank job opportunity interests you.