Mortgage Branch Manager
A Mortgage Branch Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding personal loan production as well as budgeted goals and objectives In addition, they manage a sales group of Mortgage Home Loan Advisors and Loan Officer Assistants typically within a single stand-alone mortgage unit outside of a retail bank branch.
What You Will Be Doing
- Driving sales for a specific geographic area and team providing mentorship and motivation
- Ensuring you and each of the team members follow all of the mortgage division's and First Banks' policies and procedures
- Meeting and exceeding budgeted goals and objectives
- Ensuring the highest client/customer satisfaction
- Cross-selling First Bank products and services to borrowers
- Counseling prospective borrowers on available mortgage loan programs, pricing, and products
- Ensuring mortgage loans are completed within our acceptable time frames
- Managing the mortgage pipeline for the team
- Working with multiple First Bank business units to maximize client value
- Continuing to build on best practices
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws including but not limited to tasks associated with interviewing, hiring and training sales employees (HLCs); planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing and resolving problems.
What You Need for this Position
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- A minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of three years' supervisory experience either in a current or prior position held within a similar sales environment
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Must register with the Nationwide Mortgage Registration System upon employment
What’s In It for You
- Commission Sales Plan
- Flexible Spending
|Employment Type: Regular Employee|
|Requisition #: req1098|
4301 Macarthur Blvd
Newport Beach, California, 92660
Be a part of a growing company that is truly committed to its employees and clients. Consider joining the First Bank family. As a member of our family, you are part of one of the largest independent banks in the U.S. We are proud of our growth and success over the past 100 years and look forward to a bright and promising future.
At First Bank one of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a First Bank job opportunity interests you.