Mortgage Investor Loan Accounting Specialist
A Mortgage Investor Loan Accounting Specialist performs all of the reporting, remitting and reconciling functions to Investors for loans serviced by First Bank Mortgage
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform all of the daily and monthly Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae reporting, remitting and reconciling functions for these key investors.
- Transfer loans into these various investors and set up necessary investor accounting headers on a monthly basis
- Reconcile daily data transfers to servicing system from loan origination system
- Input into general ledger credit card transactions for origination fees
- Input wire transfers transactions into wire system for mortgage loan closings
- Reconcile daily suspense report for mortgage payments and apply payments accordingly on mortgage servicing system
- Process mortgage payment reversal transactions due to NSF
- Process mortgage payoff transactions on mortgage servicing system
- Perform general ledger input and reconciliations
- Perform bank reconciliations for various investor accounts
- Manage setup of automatic payment drafting and scheduling drafting cycles
- Perform accounting and customer service functions for mortgage life and disability insurance.
What You Need for this Position
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years of mortgage experience, preferably in the investor accounting area
- General bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic 10 key data entry skills
|Employment Type: Regular Employee|
|Requisition #: req1105|
#1 First Missouri Center
Chesterfield, Missouri, 63141
Be a part of a growing company that is truly committed to its employees and clients. Consider joining the First Bank family. As a member of our family, you are part of one of the largest independent banks in the U.S. We are proud of our growth and success over the past 100 years and look forward to a bright and promising future.
At First Bank one of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a First Bank job opportunity interests you.