Mortgage Customer Service Representative III
A Mortgage Customer Service Rep III handles mortgage customer inquiries regarding real estate loans including adjustable rate mortgages, balloons, and modifications.
What You Will Be Doing
· Communicating daily with customers, third parties and other employees of the organization via phone.
· Resolving written and verbal customer inquiries and requests for documents
· Quoting payoff information
· Handling short payoffs received from title companies and customers
· Sending correspondence to appropriate parties
· Updating Adjustable Rate Mortgage loan information including set up of new ARM loans, reviewing ARM notification letters and updating ARM indexes in the computer
· Processing address change requests and returned mail
· Working with record retention software by scanning original documents into program and reviewing any errors created while scanning. Completing document purge from record retention software as needed.
· Assisting in the New Loan Set-Up process
· Working with 3rd party vendors to order supplies and maintenance for copy machines and scanners
· Assisting with preparation of releases for prior paid in full loans and assignments for current loans
What You Need for this Position
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3 to 5 years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
|Employment Type: Regular Employee|
|Requisition #: req1107|
#1 First Missouri Center
Chesterfield, Missouri, 63141
Be a part of a growing company that is truly committed to its employees and clients. Consider joining the First Bank family. As a member of our family, you are part of one of the largest independent banks in the U.S. We are proud of our growth and success over the past 100 years and look forward to a bright and promising future.
At First Bank one of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a First Bank job opportunity interests you.