Mortgage Loan Closer
A Mortgage Loan Closer schedules loan closings and compiles reviews for approved mortgage loans to determine the conditions that must be met prior to closing; such as purchase of private mortgage insurance.
What You Will Be Doing
- Calling Borrower, Real Estate Broker, and Title Company to request specified documents; i.e. receipt for payment of outstanding tax bill
- Verifying the accuracy and consistency of specifications on documents; i.e. title abstract and insurance forms
- Calling Borrower, Broker, and other specified individuals to arrange time and date for closing
- Answering questions regarding closing requirements
- Entering numbers and calculating loan interest and principal payment, and closing costs
- Typing closing documents
- Typing and assembling closing documents for delivery to Title Company, Real Estate Broker, or Lending Officer
- Recording loan information in log and on government reporting forms
- Compiling closed loan forms for delivery to marketing department for sale to investors
- Inputting closing information into computers and types closing documents.
What You Need for this Position
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Typing speed of 55 wpm and proficiency on 10-key calculator preferred
|Employment Type: Regular Employee|
|Requisition #: req1123|
#1 First Missouri Center
Chesterfield, Missouri, 63141
Be a part of a growing company that is truly committed to its employees and clients. Consider joining the First Bank family. As a member of our family, you are part of one of the largest independent banks in the U.S. We are proud of our growth and success over the past 100 years and look forward to a bright and promising future.
At First Bank one of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a First Bank job opportunity interests you.